The ultimate hub for our engineering documents and detailed information about our rooftop equipment support frames.
QuickFrames support from 2′ to 10′ joist/beam spans and opening sizes from 15″ to 135″ (running parallel to the joist/beam). Download engineering, submittal, general structural notes and more on this page.
Pre-engineered for most applications, yet can be tailored to meet your unique engineering requirements.
If our standard load sheets do not meet your project’s required engineering, our consulting structural engineering firm of Caruso Turley Scott can provide site-specific reports and calculations, including seismic and hurricane engineering for Dade County and Los Angeles County. Caruso Turley Scott are registered in all 50 states. For specific engineering requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule A Lunch & Learn Today!
If you are interested in attending a webinar or would like to schedule a “lunch & learn” on how QuickFrames can benefit your clients, please complete the form below to schedule a training session.
- QuickFrames Submittal
- 12GA Engineering Summary Sheet
- 16GA Engineering Summary Sheet
- Engineering Detail Sheet
- Roof Detail Drawing
- Bolt-on Panel Point Reinforement
- General Structural Notes (DOCX format)
- General Structural Notes (TXT format)
- Installation Instructions
- QuickFrames Spec (PDF format)
- QuickFrames Spec (DOCX format)
- QuickFrames Spec (TXT format)
- QuickFrames AutoCAD file (DWG format)
- 3D QuickFrames AutoCAD file (DWG format)
- *NEW* Revit file (RVT format)
- Site-Specific Engineering Information
- Florida Certification Letter
- Modern Steel Article
- Request A Free Quotation