QuickFrames – They’re Just Better
QuickFrames were designed from the ground up to minimize the hassles associated with 19th Century welded-in angle-iron or channel steel roof opening framing. Here’s why:
* QuickFrames can be installed from under the decking. This means you can order roof frames later in the project schedule when mechanical locations are known and equipment identified.
* QuickFrames bolt on and assemble in place. You only need a 3/4″ impact driver and you don’t need a certified welder, welding inspector, crane, or fire safety precautions.
* QuickFrames are in-field adjustable in both axes to accommodate variations in as-built conditions.
* QuickFrames are pre-engineered for most common building conditions. When needed, site-specific engineering is provided at no change.
* Most sizes of QuickFrames are carried in stock for next-day shipment.
QuickFrames ApplicationsLet our team help you select the best price-performance frames for your applications.
|Frame Types||Typical Applications|
|12GA||Ideal for mechanical units that require heavier structural support|
|16GA||Designed for skylights, roof hatches, vents, roof drains, and lightweight RTUs|
|10GA||Supports heavy rooftop equipment and is great for floor openings|
Gallery Of Example Projects
Chief Structural Engineer, AISC
“Roof frames are cheap the first time they’re made and installed. But when the location and sizes change after they’re made and installed, that work is much more costly.”